Automated Testing for Roku with Stb-tester
With no built-in test framework - testing Roku apps can be difficult. Unlike white-box testing tools like Selenium - stb-tester just uses the pixels on the screen to test your app - you test what your users see. This means it works just as well with Roku as other set-top box platforms.
Use Stb-tester to:
- Validate the functionality of your Roku app
- Measure the performance of Roku app
- Stress test the stability of your Roku app
- Accelerate development of your Roku app with Continuous Integration
- Monitor availability and performance of your service end-to-end over time
Companies around the world trust stb-tester to test their Roku apps including:
The Stb-tester platform supports all roku models. It works with standard Roku as well as all Roku operator partners.
The Stb-tester platform comes with built-in support for:
- Navigating the Roku menus
- Collecting BrightScript debug logging
- Launching your Roku app
- Deploying your Roku app with Sideloading
It’s easy to get started.
Contact us for a demo at email@example.com.