New instructions for VSCode setup on Windows
24 Aug 2021.
Our VSCode IDE integration makes test-script development convenient. With it you get:
- Auto-complete for stbt APIs.
- API documentation in the IDE.
- Linting results in the IDE including stbt specific lints.
- Run tests directly from within the IDE, without having to commit or push.
- Automatically pushing test-code to the portal for instant feedback in the Object Repository during test script development.
See it in action here:
We have recently revamped our tooling and instructions to make it easy to get started on Windows. There’s now a step-by-step guide (with videos). If you had problems setting up VSCode before, now is a great time to try again.